So I thought this was hilarious! A few nights ago, I was getting Alex ready for bed and the particular sweatshirt he had on is harder than heck to get off! It ended up getting totally stuck! And instead of continuing to pull on it to get it off, I went running for the camera! Alex was screaming, "Get it off...Get it off!" I yelled back to him, "Hang on, just grabbing the camera!" I was laughing my head off!! He then said, "Why are you taking a picture of me with my face hurting like this? That's mean!" Well..................yep! It was pretty mean, but it's also pretty dang hilarious!
It totally looks like he is smiling!! Well, he isn't!! It was more like squealing!






7 comments:
That is hilarious!!! That happens all the time to my boys and they hate it.
The funny thing is, if you put a wig on him instead of a shirt he'd be Brinley!
Funny! He can sacrifice 10 sec of pain for a good pic. What fun are kids if you can't torture them a litte? ;)
ha ha ha ha i loved that last one.
Happens to Teagan all the time too and I just thought it was because of his extra big head. I guess he is not the only one that goes through the torture of getting dressed. Those pictures are classic!
That totally made me laugh out loud.....love it!!
I'm calling DCFS!
Post a Comment