
So I LOOOOVE this guy! He has done Broadway, is a total rocker and could not be more AWESOME! He has the greatest voice ever! He is a perfect mix of Freddy Mercury..(from Queen...for those of you who aren't rockers)...and any Broadway star!
He is so far, my 100% pick to win this year! I guess we will see! I absolutely love this show!





9 comments:
I wish we had Tvo so I could watch more of A.I! I'll have to look for this guy next time I watch. I do remember the guy who lost his wife and I do like him!
I didn't get to hear the judges reactions when he finished. Our tevo cut it off! Did they like him? are you wanting to move?! I hope not!
I'm with you...I love American Idol!
Julie!! I totally never watch American Idol and I happened to watch him and was in awe and instantly fell in love...I may be watching the show just to see him! AMAZING!
He was pretty fab. He'll have to learn to tone down the show biz routine a bit for Idol but I think he can do it. He was a bit too "Wicked" ;).
I really like him too!!!
He looks like a Jonas Brother!
I am totally with you..he is my pick so far too!! I think he has it together his style, voice, and his confidence. I like what we've seen so far!!
Seriously? Julie, I'm so not agreeing with you! I am a HUGE rocker (I have many pictures and concert stubs to prove it ;) and I HATE him. He is just too much. But I still love you! And I am so sad you are moving! :(
Post a Comment