Happy Birthday Brady! I love you! It was so nice to have you home all day yesterday for your birthday! I love you so much! You are my life! Thank you for all that you do for our family! There are too many things I love about you to list, so here are just a few! .....
**I love the way you are with me. You honestly treat me like a queen. I never question how much you love me!
**I love that even when I am pregnant and as big as a beached whale you seem to find me "irresistible" and tell me over and over how "hot" I am...:) (even when I think MUCH different!)
**I love watching you with our kids! They love playing with you. I loved the other night when you were playing football in the living room with them while I was working. You were all having so much fun!
**I love that you know when I need help with the house...mainly my piles! You always just take care of them for me!
**I love your laugh! :) You have such a happy....deep...baritone laugh and I LOVE it!
** I love how much you LOVE kids! Not just ours! But you are always so fun with the neighbor kids and your nieces and nephews! And you LOVE babies! Whether you admit it or not! I watch you eyeing them all the time! I don't know many husbands who fight with their wives to hold another person's baby!
**I love that I feel totally 100% secure and safe with you.
**I love watching you with Hank! You swore you could never love a dog! But you are a complete sucker for Hank now! :)
**I love you most for sticking with me through the rough patches we have hit along the way!
I am where I am today because of you! You helped me to be a better person!!
I LOVE YOU BRADY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*****************************
Last night we celebrated the March birthdays in Brady's family! Here are some pics!

Happy Birthday Savanah!

Happy Birthday Mickey!

Happy Birthday Heidi!
Happy Birthday Brady!
Really? Could these two be ANY cuter?? Last night they were talking about going to the temple together and getting married someday! (They're cousins!! :) )
Here they are having a skipping race!


And going for a ride on Brady's legs!

We had a hard time keeping Alex awake on the way to the party! We were trying EVERYTHING to keep him from falling asleep!
He is half asleep here but was grinning in his sleep cause we were singing trying to keep him awake. You can totally tell he is seconds away from la la land!

And he's OUT!





5 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOO BRADY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY** Now here is some reasons that I love him.... Just kidding! I cant believe how many March birthdays you guys have!! Im glad mine is in April so I can have all your attention! I want some good reasons that you love me too Julie. Now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRADY........
By the way, those 2 cuties could get married. It seems to be pretty common here in Utah for cousins and other family members to get married. It wouldnt be the first time Ive heard it!! Just watch for 3 arms and things like that when they have kids!
What a sweet post. Happy Birthday Boo.
Your party looked like so much fun. I love that you celebrate everyone all at once. Great idea! I'm getting so excited for the baby. I keep watching your little blog baby moving closer and closer!
Hey Julie! Thanks for posting that picture of me after I told you over and over not to! :) just kidding WOW bubba fell asleep that fast!!! He was extremely giddy with Jada!
Post a Comment