Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Little Laundry Maid

The last few days, Brinley has been completely GUNG HO on doing laundry for me! Of course, it has been ALL her idea though! .....Usually if I ask her to do stuff, I get a "Oh, mom!! You always make me do the hard stuff!!" Or a "You're ruining my life!"
About a week ago, she asked if she could do some laundry ALL BY HERSELF....and that was it! Ever since then, she has been doing about 3 loads a day! VOLUNTARILY!! She even folds it all and puts it away! It is amazing! She has helped me out so much while I have been crazy packing to move!
Thank you Brinley!! I love you!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Way to go Brin!!!! What a great helper! Makenna wants to have a sleep over with your girls soooo bad! they can both come over!!!

Shanna said...

she so cute! i didn't know you guys were moving? where to?!

Shanna said...

i wanted you to move closer to us! and not because of hank, I always tell chance "i wish the edwards were our neighbors" ha ha you guys are so cute and so fun. but thats cool, is there any specific reason you're moving?

Carrie Wagstaff said...

What a good little helper! She is so cute! I can't believe you guys are moving. Well, I know we're moving too. But you'll be gone before us and we'll miss you! BTW, you amazed me in primary on Sunday. You're such a great music leader.

Sticks and Stones said...

is she for hire????? or can she be bribed with candy?