Last night we had a party at my Mom and Dad's for Charly and my Mom's birthday! It was also my massive day of work for the end of the month coding that needed to be in last night. My work triples on these days, thanks to so many doctors who hold onto their stuff until the very last minute! So I stayed upstairs most of the time working. While I was working, my camera was HIJACKED! When I turned on my camera this morning, these were all the pictures I found on there! I am posting quite a few of them, mostly so I can use them as leverage with my nieces and nephews when they get older!!! I love that all of the cousins love each other so much! 

Charly playing dress-ups

Ben?? I believe he loves dressing up the most!! 
Brinley

Cody, Ben and Bubba.............Charly's Angels??????????

McKaylee??

Whitney incognito!

Taylor

Ring-around-the-rosies with Charly



Kaden

Bubba

Ben........I'll be using this one sometime for sure when he gets older!

The Dahlquist quirky face! ...most of the grand kids have also inherited it!

Uh, ??

Best Cousins!

Cute Cody!

McKaylee on the player piano that doesn't play!

Once again.....the life of the party...BEN!








3 comments:
Those are some great pics.....too funny!
That is awesome! I love the one with Brady. It's a good likeness. Maybe he should get glasses and grow a black mustache.
O Yes! I Proud to be in some of those! And behind the camera in almost all of them! HAHA! :) If you look in the picture of brinley she has a confused face like why are you taking this picture again?!?!
Post a Comment