I asked each of them how they felt while they were in the temple and this is what they said.....
McKaylee: "You could tell that the spirit was there."
Brinley: "Yah, the spirit was there. I felt good"
Alex: "Oh yah, I felt the spirit. Wait, no I didn't......Wait, does the spirit smell? Cause it smelled clean in there! Yes, and I loved the pictures of Jesus all over!"
It is a small but beautiful temple! What a great experience for our little family! 








6 comments:
I love Alex. That is hilarious and cute. I can't wait to take my kids.
How fun! isn't it cool how kids so little can feel the spirit so strong. We are so blessed to be able to drive to so many temples within minutes. Your family is so cute Julie!
Julie, Your family is so cute! We just went to the Open House on thursday! It was amazing. Hope you're doing good.
Oh Bubba, you are so funny! I love it! great pictures. I can't wait to take my kids there!
It smells? I am dying! That is the funniest thing ever! Your family is so great. Your girls are wonderful and you are doing a super job of showing them the way...
alex is hilarious! thats awesome u took the kids!
Post a Comment