Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Mom, My feet REEK!"

So tonight the kids and I were sitting around watching "American Idol" and Alex all of the sudden turned to me and said, "Mom, my feet REEK!". I immediately looked over and started laughing my head off. He had his feet clear up to his face and then said... as he was shoving his big toe up his nostril, "Hey, but if I do this, I can't smell anything!" So of course we all had to try it! Then we were seeing who was most flexible! Believe me, it's pretty tricky doing this when you are almost 5 months pregnant! But my kids were pretty impressed that I could even do it! ....(as was I) I told the kids that they must have inherited the toe-to-nose thing from their Grandma! ..........When my mom was really little, she use to suck her toe instead of her thumb! Ahhhh.....Thanks Grandma for passing such a great 'quirk' on to your Grand kids! We had quite a laugh over it! Although, I must say that I am so grateful the toes only made it up their nose and not in their mouth~!!!!








I know, I know.............Sorry, this is not a pretty picture!



And this one is not ANY better!




6 comments:

Royce's said...

I would love to be a fly on your wall!!! You guys are such a crazy fun family, the only thing that could have made this better was if Brady walked in and saw this!! I can almost hear him and see his face!

Aimee said...

That is funny! and gross!

Lindsey Stubler said...

K, I'm actually quite impressed! Not only with the amazing pictures, but Alex's vocabulary- how does he know the word "reek"? Too funny!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I know why you can do that, it is all your jazzercise you do!!!! That is amazing, I must start doing those videos!

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Geez! You guys are flexible! That's so funny!

Emily said...

Wow! I am impressed! I can't even touch my toes!