So things are going great. We have adjusted to the new living arrangements and are doing great! Here are a few things we have been doing while we are "in limbo"...:)

Brinley was in charge of F.H.E and was so excited to do her craft...(it is what her class did on Sunday in primary!) She talked about the Holy Ghost and how she is getting ready for her Baptism! She was HILARIOUS while we were all doing the craft! She is going to be a teacher, for sure! She kept walking around saying "Wow, good job Mom! You are taking your time and coloring really well!"...and "Take your time, we want these to look nice"...We all thought it was pretty stinkin' cute! Thanks Brin for a GREAT F.H.E!!!


I think Brady thought he was done with coloring and cutting in 2nd grade....He looks thrilled, doesn't he??

The finished product! Brinley took them all and put little treats in all of them for us!

Alex giving his sisters some love....this was not for the picture! He just does this on his own! He is soooo Cuddly and Luvvy, I just LOVE it!


We are so happy to have Hank back! Can't you tell????

A few nights ago, the kids were playing.."Freeze frame".. They were laughing their heads off!


Dad and Bubba ended up with the same shirt on and Alex thought it was so great that they were "TWINS"..

Again, all on his own. After I took the first picture he just turned to Brady, kissed him and said, "I love you, Dad."

This is what I have seen the last 2 nights when I have taken Hank out to go potty. Yep, deer are really cool....except when it is the middle of the night and they are 4 feet from the door. FREAKS ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Hank goes nuts! He thinks he can take them all on! He has "short man syndrome" REALLY BAD!

McKaylee had an "Asian" themed party in her class at school. This Japanese Robe is actually from Japan given to my Mom from her cute step mother, Hisako!

"SAYONARA"!!!...................
1 comment:
A dog with short man syndrome...I love it! That is hilarious! Pretty sure that would freak me out as well. And I really had to laugh at the picture of Brady cutting and coloring! Glad you guys are enjoying your new home.
Post a Comment