Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pet Day at Bubba's preschool

This last week Alex had "Pet Day" at his preschool and was SO excited to take Hank! The night before, he kept saying to Hank, "Now you don't need to be scared, cause I will be right there with you! It'll be o.k!"

Here is what Alex told his class about Hank...in his own words..:)
"This is Hank. He's my favorite dog! He is 2 years old and he is really wussy in the cold so sometimes we put clothes on him. My Dad hates it when we do it though!" (Yes, he really said that!) Then one of the kids raised their hand and asked if he did any tricks...(which he DOESN'T, but will do the occasional 'shake' every once in a while). Alex responded by saying.."Oh yah! He can roll over and also play dead. But he only rolls over when he is itchy and he only plays dead when he is sleeping." ...........I thought it was hilarious that he came up with that!



Yes, they are actually color-coordinated! That was not planned....I promise! But still pretty stinkin' cute don't ya think?



5 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

Oh Alex is so dang cute! Poor Jonah had to bring a stuffed animal to class that day. I love all the funny things that your kids say!

Aimee said...

Ok, I almost peed my pants when I read the "special knees" thing. That is SOOOOOOO funny!!!!

Shanna said...

alls i can say is that is pretty darn precious! I love that sweater, it made me chuckle. and the color coordination...very nice! nothing can beat a little boy and his dog.

Marci said...

I love the dialog!!! That sounds like him...and really the matching outfits, even if you didn't mean to do it, I would claim to! It's so cute!!

Melissa said...

that's awesome! he's so stinkin cute!!!