Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday McKaylee!!

My Baby girl is 10 today! Happy Birthday McKaylee!
I can't believe how fast time has gone by! It seems like just yesterday that me and Dad brought you home to our little home in West Valley! I remember how scared I was leaving the hospital and not being able to bring a nurse home with me to help take care of you! What a big responsibility we had just taken on!

You have been such an amazing, sweet spirit to have in our family! You are such the perfect "little mom" by nature! You have always taken such good care of not only your sister and brother, but me and Dad too! I am always amazed at how caring and thoughtful you are! Even when you were just a few years old, you always wanted to help me with EVERYTHING! You make life much easier for your mom! :)

You are also such a peacemaker in our home, always trying to keep everyone happy! You have such a way of "calming the storm" when there is chaos or trouble in our home! Thank you for that!

You are such a good friend and have always been one to "stand up" for others who may not be able to stand up for themselves and are very aware of those who need help, or maybe even just need a friend! I love you for that!

I'm so proud of you and love you so much! You make me so happy! And I can't believe you are already 10! Happy Birthday McKaylee! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she's grown up even from that picture! I think she's so beautiful inside and out. Watch out for those boys Jules.

Royce's said...

Happy Birthday McKaylee!!! We love you too and are always amazed at what a wonderful young lady you are! Im not sure how you pulled it off with a mother like yours but you did it!! I am so sad not to see you here everyday now, especially Rori Ana and Chanel they love you so much! But you are still such a great little friend and your parents should be very proud of what you have grown to be, you truly are someone to be proud of. I know you will make far in your life! PLUS! YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Oh, I just love McKaylee. I wish she was my little girl. McKaylee- I hope you had such a good birthday. You are so sweet, and I love hanging out with you. Don't tell anyone, but you're my favorite. I love ya.

Buffy Clark said...

I can't believe that we have kids this old....what is it going to be in another 5 years? It is so sad and exciting at the same time. She is a beautiful girl!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday McKaylee!!! Your mom is right you are such a leader and we had so much fun having you in our class, you were always the one that would set the example that the others followed. You knew how to have a good time but you also knew when it was time to be serious. I know Cory gave you such a hard time but he knew you could take it!! You have a sweet personality and we miss hearing all your stories..Hope you had a fun day!