Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Mighty Grasshoppers! .....(Bubba's t-ball)

Seriously? Is he not so stinkin' cute? He is the happiest little boy on the planet! Well, he started up t-ball again and this year he is a Mighty Grasshopper....with bright orange shirts! He thinks it is just the coolest thing, except for his friends James, Tyson and Tanner are in a different league and are the "Orioles" but he thinks they are the "Oreos"! So he was bummed he couldn't be an "Oreo" too!
They had their first game on Monday and it is always so fun to watch these little ones play! One of the little boys on the team would hit the ball and then go chase it down after he hit it! And when he would get the ball, he would hold onto it for dear life and say to his mom, "Mom, I got it! I got it!" (While everyone was hollering at him to throw it to first!) LOVE T-BALL!

So here are some of the pics from his very first t-ball game, and of course, a few of his sisters too!!!






















7 comments:

Shanna said...

thats pretty much precious! he is so dang cute julie. those pictures of him were priceless. especially the first one where he's grinning so big. oh cute!

Susannah said...

Seriously...he is stinkin cute! That smile is so contagious and makes me smile everytime I see him. I love t-ball and cannot wait for Taison to start this year!

Jen said...

Thanks Julie, I know my infection is a mystery some crazy fluke. Your family is darling, I didn't know you were pregnant that is awesome. Hope everything goes well with you new house,thats so exciting!

Get Hooked said...

I have to agree, he is so stinkin' cute. That smile just lights up a room. I can't wait for my kids to participate in sports.

Heidelweiss said...

He does seem like a happy little bug. Your girls don't seem too grumpy either. Very cute kids!

Melissa said...

yes, he is stinkin cute!!! you have a looker! :) in my humble opintion.....he and Lincoln seem to be 2 of the happiest kids I've seen around! I swear both boys always have a smile on their face! (cept when I wanted him to take a picture with elsie!!)

Can't believe u are so far along! You're almost there! Have a name?

Carrie Wagstaff said...

He is so cute. Your girls are beautiful too. You gotta love Tee Ball. The kids are so funny. Luke just started playing too. He's in machine pitch this year but the machine pitches so fast that after three tries they end up just using the tee!