Friday, May 1, 2009

Love Notes and McKaylee's birthday

The other day, I was at home with the kids and they all surprised me with these fun love notes! I LOVE getting love notes! They knew I had been having one of those days and needed an extra boost! Not sure what gave it away, the fact that I was completely SOBBING to Brady on the phone, Just plain ornery with them or maybe it was when I locked myself in the bathroom and cried for 20 minutes!!! I love them so much! My mom has always been the greatest giver of Love Notes and I love doing it for my kids too! They truly did make my day! Here are a few of them that they made for me!

These were from McKaylee..."Good for" coupons! :)


This one is a snake eating a tootsie roll made by Bubba!...He knows I LOVE my tootsies!


Brinley made a bunch of these "Clean ticits"(tickets) for them to do jobs for me!




McKaylee's to me..."Good for 5 cleanings, 2 bed makings, good for 8 anythings. "
(She knows I DESPISE making the bed right now. It's so hard to maneuver around the bed when you are as big as a house! )




Another from McKaylee...This one for Brady..it says, "Good for 5 cleanings, 8 anythings, and you take me ONLY to the bike shop and I help there! j/k unless you really want it!


This is from Brinley..."Hi Mom, I love you so much. Can I play with Abby? You make me Smiale. I love you. You are so speshil to me. I love the way you smile. I love you love Brinley"

*************************************************************

We went to Fat Cat's on McKaylee's birthday! We always let them choose where they want to go as a family, and she chose Fat Cats! They had a great time bowling. I had a great time watching!











Earlier that day, on McKaylee's birthday, Grandma Zella took her and Brinley "sporting" to get some fun stuff for BOTH of their birthdays! They had a great time and got some cute stuff too!

Thanks Grandma!













4 comments:

Shanna said...

i never get to se you in pictures, you are so pretty julie.

The Escobar Family said...

Amen to Shanna's comment! You do look beautiful in the birthday party pics!!! Your kids are SO amazing. I pray mine turn out like yours. You are so lucky to have them and they are so lucky to have you too!!! If they honor all those "cleaning ticits" and coupons, you are set for a while.

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Those love notes and coupons are so sweet! What great kids! I can't wait for my kids to be able to write by themselves and see what they come up with. Looks like McKaylee had a fun birthday!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Oh Pulsie, I love it. There is no doubt our kids have a sixth sense. They just know when we need a little boost! I love those coupons! ("5 bed makes"...so cute!!!)