Monday, May 4, 2009

Sisters....and soon to be cousins...

So this is the first time that any of us as sisters have been pregnant together! And it is so fun! I am due June 29th and my baby sister Kristin is expecting her 2nd baby on July 24th. ...As you can see, she is quite a big smaller than me. :) It is so fun being pregnant together! They are not finding out the gender on this baby so we are so excited to see if our baby Olivia will have a boy or girl cousin to play with!


Soon we'll have 2 sweet little babies instead of these GINORMOUS bellies! Can't wait!!!

11 comments:

Buffy Clark said...

Sooooo jealous you are pregnant the same time as your sister. I have 3 sisters and we have all tried to be prego the same time, and it has never worked. There are a couple cousins that are 9 months apart, but that is as close as it got!! That will be fun is she gets a girl too.....you guys look cute with your bellies...

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Yay! Their first play date photo shoot!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

...and by the way, you really are not that much bigger than me, you are just three inches shorter! Your baby needs more room to grow!

Jenna Johnson said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! They will be the best little cousin friends!

Brooke said...

Julie, I think you look way CUTE!!!(and your sister)

Royce's said...

You guys look so CUTE!! How fun! I cant believe its coming up so fast, I cant wait!!

Aimee said...

You are both adorable!!!! Hope you are hanging in there!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! It' great to have some one else to be in misery with, especially your sister!

Susannah said...

How adorable is that! You guys look so great. I had no idea that your sis was preggo too, so fun.

Anonymous said...

ahhh I'm still jealous of Olivia! I STILL look at Elsie and think "ahh you look like an Olivia! but daddy wouldn't let u be one"........she's going to be so cute! :)

Get Hooked said...

I love the pictures. I really wish I had pictures of me being prego! I never wanted pictures of that, but I wish I had them now. I wish my sisters and I were pregnant together. By the time I started having kids, both my sisters were done. I guess that is what happens when they are 10 & 11 years older then me!