Friday, May 8, 2009

Apartment Sweet Apartment

We have made yet another move....YEP! We decided to relocate to some apartments out by our old house. It will be so much better since the girls have 2 more months of school, piano lessons, and Bubba has preschool a few times a week along with t-ball 2 days a week! We were really getting tired of the running BACK and FORTH several times a day! So we just decided since the whole "Short Sale" process on the home we want is taking FOREVER, we would try and get somewhat settled somewhere before the baby comes!

Last night was our first night here, and I was a little nervous about noise, but I didn't hear a thing the entire night!!! I must say the most annoying thing about being in the apartments is having to take Hank out in the middle of the night to go potty! It's a little trek out to the "dog potty area" so that was a joke! And he got up twice last night!!!
But overall, it's not so bad! We're a little smooshed in here, but the kids think it is GREAT! And the pool opens tomorrow so that is a perk!

This is Bubba and Hank just chillin' out on the patio!

We have the kids all in one room! They actually love it! Thanks to my mom for all of the "make shift" bedding! We had to get all new sheets, pillows, etc...All of our stuff is packed DEEP in storage!

My kids thought I was the greatest mom in the world because I let them each pick out a poster to go above their bed..........ONLY FOR THE APARTMENT! They were a little upset when I told them the posters would NOT be coming with us to the new house! :)



Here's the greatest part! It's like Recess 24/7 around here! And I can sit in here in the family room with the screen door open and actually hear everything going on out there! And there are a million kids! My kids LOVE it and have already made so many friends! This will be GREAT for the summer! My kids may not want to leave having the pool, playground and all the other fun stuff! :)


10 comments:

Royce's said...

I gotta tell you Julie, Hank has NEVER woken me up to take him potty! You spoil the crap out of that dog!! Its okay, he loves every minute of it. So looks like a ton of fun! Maybe we should come hang out at your house??!!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Yay you're close again! When can McKaylee babysit!? Seriously, I hope you guys never leave, is that bad to say? I'm the one that's praying that your short sale will take longer- sorry!

Jenna Johnson said...

OH I FEEL FOR YOU!!! WE ARE SO IN THE SAME BOAT...WELL I AM CRAMMED IN THE BASEMENT OF MY SISTERS FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS!!! NO FUN!!!

Aimee said...

Good for you. I was feeling sooooo bad for you. Horray for the fun playground and pool. Your right, they may not want to move!

Emily said...

Crazy! More moves! I bet your kids will love the pool and playground. And how nice to have them right in your back yard! We lived in a little apartment when we first moved to Utah while we were still building our house. It was pretty crazy...same thing...3 or 4 of us crammed into one room. But what great memories!

Marci said...

Looks like you're all settled!! Hey thanks for the birthday messages! Especially for the singing one!! And to answer your question - I would love to take Brins Baptism pictures...got any ideas where you want to do them??

Allison said...

So how are they? Moving is so not fun! I'm sorry you have to do it when your pregnant! And I hope that means you are still coming to our ward.

Buffy Clark said...

That is so fun for the kids...that is something that they will always remember and what perfect timing with it being summer with the pools and play area! By the way you need to tell me where your house is....is it in my neighborhood?

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

K less room means less cleaning and when you are prego that is SUCH a good thing! I'm glad you are close and have the pool and playground that has to be so nice and NO YARD to take care of:) I'm sorry though that SUCKS that the house is taking so long I'm sure you were planning on being all settled before you had the babe but I'm glad you will still be around for awhile then we can see this cute little OLIVIA!!!

Kelli said...

I hope the SHORT sale hurries up!!!