

We have a house full of MASSIVELY Crazy Lakers fans!! For those of you who don't follow sports....The LA Lakers are playing The Orlando Magic in the NBA finals! And Brady has been a HUGE Lakers fan since he was a toddler! It has been so funny to watch how much the kids get into these games... And here is the kicker! These last several play-off games, Alex has made it a point to cheer for the OPPOSITE team.....No matter who it is! I know he does it just to drive Brady NUTS! He said to me the other day, "
Yah, I want Orlando but I promise I won't say..'BOOYAH DAD! Orlando ROCKS!'....I'll be a good sport, I promise! " Well, tonight was an awesome game that went into over-time and LA came out with the win....so they are 2-0 in the series so far. GO LAKERS!!!



This was them resting easy after the Lakers were up 5 points with just a few seconds left in OT.

And I am just throwing this picture in here for the heck of it. I miss my bathtub sooooo much! I LIVE for my baths when I am pregnant and look at the size of this dinky tub! I just about go into labor trying to get out! Not even Calgon can take me away in this puny thing!
8 comments:
ok this post is priceless! i love that first picture of everyone stressing out. that is so like my family! oh the fun of the playoffs!!!
All I can say is THIS MADE MY DAY!! Too funny! Love the pictures and LOVE the dining table!!! You can come use my bathtub anytime!! Just dont mind the ring of dirt around the tub (from my kids of course) or the million barbies and trucks, boats etc... You will have fun!
I found out about that game from a cute little down syndrome bagger at the grocery store...he was sure excited! These are great pictures!!
That is hilarious! We have a lot of excitement around here as well when it comes to basketball games. Loved the picture of you in the tub! And I am with you on baths when I am pregnant. Love them! Good thing you only have 19 days to go!! (Your little counter on the side of your blog.) How awesome that you are ALMOST DONE!
LOL! that picture of u in the tub is hilarious! It made me laugh out loud and I needed that! This weather is about to kill me! So not a Laker fan, but cute pics anyway :) I think it's so funny how kids tend to just love whoever their parents like. Like I'm pretty sure Brinley made a comment about Obama at my house. So funny that bubba's is going for Orlando! YEAH bubba's!
HAHAHAH...I love the tub picture! You weren't kidding that tub is so small but you are freaking cute prego!!! I can't wait to see this cute little Olivia. Oh and BOO Lakers:(
Great pics. Will does the same thing with sports teams. It's hilarious because it actually does bother Steve. That picture in the bathtub has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen since my dog came home with his toupee haircut! HOW do they expect a pregnant woman to take a bath in a kids bathtub?! It's MENTAL!
Go Lakers!!!!
You in the bathtub---that is funny. How did you get out of that tiny thing???
Post a Comment