Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brinley's Baptism Day

Today was Brinley's big day! She has been so excited for the last few weeks and was so excited to FINALLY be baptized today! What a great day! It was so great to have all of our family there and are so proud of her for making the decision to be baptized. She said to me right after she was baptized, "Wow, Mom! I really do feel different! I felt like a shock or something when I went under the water! It was so neat! "
Thanks to all of our family and good friends who were there to share this special day with us!
We love you all! And We love you, Brinley!!




Brinley and Dad

Our little family! .....and not so little but VERY puffy mom!


Sisters...


Brinley and her cousin, Savanah


Brinley and her cousin, Cole.



Grandma Zella, Grandma Sue and Aunt Kristin

Grandpa Dahlquist! ALWAYS smiling! :)

Cute cousins, Jada and Bubba

3 comments:

Shanna said...

that is so great! tell her congrats for me. its those milestones in life that i think make the gospel so wonderful! we just keep progressing and progressing. what a great blessing to have the knowledge that we do. Brinley seems like such a sweetheart. I'm so happy for her!

Andrea said...

Congrats Brinley! Sounds like a wonderful and memorable day. What a beautiful young lady she is.

Anonymous said...

she's so stinkin cute! she looked so cute on sunday. Brinley has such a sweet personality! I'm so excited to get to know her better. I'll try to get her to lay off the wine