Thursday, June 4, 2009

Remember.....

My good friend Annie had this on her blog today and I swear it was JUST FOR ME! I absolutely love this entire talk of President Eyrings and needed this today! Even though our lives get so busy and crazy....we need to take a minute at the end of each day to "Remember" . I am going to try to be better at doing this!!! (this isn't the entire talk, just a perfect little 1 minute reminder that I NEEDED!)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Julie that is a way good one! i need that too. thanks for posting it.

Emily said...

Loved that. What a good reminder!! How true that in our busy lives we probably often times miss those times when the Lord blesses us or reaches out to us. I definitely want to be more aware! Thanks for that!

Aimee said...

I love this man. Great reminder, I got chills. Thanks!