So I am a crazy huge fan of "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!" This past season there was a certain dance number performed by Kayla and Kupono about addiction. I have honestly never seen anything like it. As a recovering addict of almost 4 years I am shocked at how much a dance number can depict so perfectly such a dark and ugly disease. But it did. I sobbed the first time I watched it because it was so perfectly choreographed to describe MY addiction. Please take a minute to watch this! It is amazing! And if you know anyone who may be suffering from addiction, GET THEM HELP! Whether they want it or not! They may hate you now, but will forever be indebted to you when they finally do get their life back!
I'm including this addiction help website for anyone who is interested!
http://www.addict-help.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love you Julie. You are an amazing person.
This was an incredible dance, one of my favorite's of the season. It made me cry as well, just thinking about what my brother goes through every single day. Jules, you truly are amazing!
I love this show! And this was my all time favorite dance. Ever ever ever. Kayla was my very fav and I really thought she should have won. And you are truly amazing!
Post a Comment