Today our little Angel, Olivia was blessed. She looked so beautiful and she did great! I always totally stress about my babies screaming during the blessing, but she slept through the whole thing! Good Job Livi! Brady gave her such a beautiful blessing! He is the best dad!It was a very bitter-sweet, emotional day for us because we were so happy to bless little Olivia, but it was also our last week in our old ward. We have loved our ward and neighborhood so much! It's hard to think we could ever be that happy somewhere else! But we are so happy to FINALLY be in our house and already love the neighborhood! I just have to keep reminding myself that it takes time to get used to new friends and neighbors....especially when the ones you are leaving behind have been so incredible! I do know that I have made so many life long friends that we will keep in touch!
Thanks to all of our family and friends who came to support Olivia on her big day!
We love you!
And Olivia, I love you so much and are so happy you joined our little family! You are such a sweet and happy baby!












6 comments:
She is just beautiful!! Enjoy each and every minute with her. What a darling little family you have.
I am not sure where I want to comment first...how beautiful baby Olivia is or the "funny things" your kids say. The boob thing was HILARIOUS and then the story of you cleaning the floor...I still am laughing. I am surprised my son has not said something like that to me. Too funny!!! I love that you post those things for us. Anyway, she is just beautiful and I am so glad you are all doing well and getting settled into your new place.
Ok Brinley is hilarious!!!! What is that? These precious things! I love it. I was wondering where you were going to bless her. She is a cutie.
Thanks for the invite to your BLOG. So fun to catch up a little on your family's life...looks like a good one!
The blessing was beautiful, your testimonys were awesome, and she is beautiful!!!!
You really need to NOT move. ;-)
What a beuatiful baby girl! Congrats Olivia!
PS We will miss you too!!!!!! Thank heavens for the blogging world. It will seem like you never left!
Post a Comment