Alex and Brinley started Karate about a month ago and LOVE it! They are both so good and have sooo much fun doing it! Yesterday, while showing me his "super Kung Fu" Moves. Alex flipped over the couch and landed STRAIGHT on his hand.......HARD! I knew instantly it had to be broken because of how much pain he was in and how swollen it was. I did, however, tell him that the "stunt" he did looked AMAZING when he did it, even if he got hurt! He found much comfort in that! So we headed over to the Instacare and yes, it was a doozy of a fracture right along the Metacarpal bone! He was THRILLED to find out he will get a cast on after the swelling goes down. He thinks this whole "broken finger" thing is fabulous...so far! Nevertheless, he was happy as a lark after coming home from the Dr's! He is quite a sport!
A few nights ago, We had said family prayer and after everyone scurried off to bed we came back and found Bubba like this! So cute!
General Conference was this past week and it's tradition now to pull down the mattresses so the kids can be comfy for conference! I make little packets for them to do and give them little treat bags and they love it! The were great this conference and for the most part, very reverent. So why are they standing? Well, in the Dahlquist home growing up, along with wearing our church clothes to watch conference, we ALWAYS stood up during the congregation songs. And now my kids love to do it too!

As you can see, Brady has no problem sitting during these songs...although, I'm pretty sure he WAS singing!

My Livi Sue is growing up so fast! I can't stand it! She is getting soooo big. She will be 4 months in a few weeks and I have no clue where the time has gone! I love her so much and can't even begin to explain how amazing this little girl is!!! She is the HAPPIEST, most content baby I have ever seen! She smiles ALL THE TIME and sometimes.....only sometimes we get a little giggle out of her!








4 comments:
seriously, I just want to eat her up!!!!! I want to come over to your house and just hold her and snuggle her.
Poor Alex! At least he has a great story. Love the picture with Olivia and her little tongue poking out. Too cute!
What a good sport bubba is!!!! And how fantastic that your kids will watch conference. I need to start doing the treats along with the packets and see if that will work with my kids!
ahh bubbas is the 2nd cutest boy ever! Course Linky is 1st ;) He is such a good sport! Love that kid. Darling kiddos! and yes Olivia is SO cute! Still love her name!!!
Post a Comment