Friday, September 18, 2009

My Livi Sue....

So I did it! I went and pierced Livi's ears a few days ago! They look so adorable and she was soooooo good. She cried for about 10 seconds and then was happy and smiling at the lady who pierced her ears.
Oh, she seriously is the BEST baby ever! She very rarely cries! Only when she is hungry. I just hold her all day long. She is such a snuggler too! She LOVES to lay on my shoulder. Every time I pick her up she just nuzzles her little head on my shoulder!
She is cooing and talking so much! And now she screams when she gets really excited! It is so cute! Man, I love her more than I could have ever imagined! The kids are all such great helpers with her!
Every time she starts to fuss, Bubba gets right in her face and blows out his lips to the tune of "Jingle Bells" ....Funny thing is, SHE LOVES IT! Every time, she stops and just watches him!

She had her 2 month well check last week and she is already 14.5 lbs . I can't believe how big she is getting so quick! I tell Brady probably 20 times a day how perfect she is and how much I love, love , love her!
So here are a few pics of my Livi Sue!
















13 comments:

Royce's said...

Julie she IS the CUTEST little thing EVER!! I love the pics but, they dont do a justice. She is a doll!

Stacy and Justin said...

Love her pierced ears. She is so stinkin' cute in those pictures too! Oh, and I love the name Livi!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

too cute, I love the earrings! i got Ever's done like last week, AGAIN. Pretty sure they are the same earrings as Olivia's! How funny. she is so darling.

Aimee said...

She is so adorable!!!!! I can't believe she can sit in a bumbo chair! So cute. Shc looks like like Brin to me!

Shanna said...

what a cutie patootie! she's so cute with those earings!!! she looks a lot like your last two kids. they're so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Julie! Sorry I got your comment on my blog and I can't figure out how do send it to my email! But tell your girls hi. We need to do a movie night!:) and Livi is the cutest thing ever! She looks just like Brinley.:)

Anonymous said...

she's so cute! Love her nickname. I'm getting Elsie's pictures done this weekend so I'll have some more to post! (since u asked :)) I miss seeing you. U wanna come hold Elsie all day too?! I love my Elsie, but man I wish I were the type of mom that liked to hold babies all day! I'm just NOT. You're the best mom ever :).......p.s. I can already tell a difference in my moods

Heidelweiss said...

She is soooo adorable!

Kara said...

She is sooooo cute! She totally looks like your kids. I love the pierced ears. I did Breeze's at 5 weeks. They look so cute with their ears pierced. What a beautiful baby.

Meg said...

Hey Julie, I don't know if you remember me but I am Lindsey Futrell's sister Megan. You're little baby is so cute!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Oooooooh, I love her!!!!

Emily said...

What a DARLING! I love, love, love snuggly babies!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

Julie your kids are so cute and so grown up! How sad is it that we are cousins and never see each other