Seriously?? What is up with this show? So about 2 weeks ago, for some reason I decided to put Sesame Street on for Olivia and since then she is OBSESSED!!!!! She wakes up first thing in the morning, finds the remote and hands it to you saying, "Mo Mo"(Elmo). Then she goes and gets comfy in her green recliner! It his hilarious! None of my kids would EVER get glued to the TV when they were younger. They had NO attention span! I must say, it has been soooo nice to have her just sit and watch Sesame Street while Mom hasn't been feeling well! I've also noticed it's addicting to ALL of us! Anytime it's on, we all seem to be glued to it! Crazy! And I think it's hilarious they still have so many of the same Actors on since I was little! Love this show!Wednesday, September 15, 2010
SESAME STREET! Still a for sure FAVORITE!
Seriously?? What is up with this show? So about 2 weeks ago, for some reason I decided to put Sesame Street on for Olivia and since then she is OBSESSED!!!!! She wakes up first thing in the morning, finds the remote and hands it to you saying, "Mo Mo"(Elmo). Then she goes and gets comfy in her green recliner! It his hilarious! None of my kids would EVER get glued to the TV when they were younger. They had NO attention span! I must say, it has been soooo nice to have her just sit and watch Sesame Street while Mom hasn't been feeling well! I've also noticed it's addicting to ALL of us! Anytime it's on, we all seem to be glued to it! Crazy! And I think it's hilarious they still have so many of the same Actors on since I was little! Love this show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
ADORABLE! i'll admit it too, i'm just as entertained by those furry creatures as i was when i was little.(maybe not just. but i still love them) who can't not laugh?! They're so freakin' adorable.
Okay, seriously, share some hair sista! She is so stinking cute! They are getting too big too fast! I haven't even seen sesame street on tv for ages! We'll have to find it and see if it spurs something in Ry, she doesn't like tv at all...it stinks. Too too cute!
That is stinkin adorable!!!! And I love the music on the blog too! I think it is addicting because it reminds us all of our childhood and that gives us warm fuzzies!
hey email me your address! i want to invite you to my shower. (sugarshanna3@hotmail.com)
I can't believe how big your baby is! I miss seeing you around...hope all is well.
These are gorgeous - thank you for sharing how you made them.
Regards,
Online Essay Help
Post a Comment