So really? Need I say anything else except for WAHOO!!!! GO UTES! We went to the game and what an amazing game! UTES ROCK!! We had a great time! We took our friends, Ryan and Aimee who are simply the greatest friends ever!! Brady is already planning his "boys" trip
for the BCS bowl game! Can't wait! GO UTES!!! You made us proud ! And made the Y fans cry!
LONG LIVE THE UTES!!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Julie I hope you get feeling better really soon. I hate that part of the whole thing but it will be worth it in the end. You hang in there and please let me know if you ever need anything at all. I guess Go Utes or Go Y. I really could care less but I'm so glad you had fun.
By the way, I heard you SCREAMING YOUR HEAD OFF WHEN YOU CAME HOME THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!! I asked Rory what that was and he looked at me like I was a complete idiot and said who else would be screaming there head off in the middle of the circle so late at night. I just nodded and that was all that was said. Im glad you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment