




After a fun time at the school we headed over to Grandma Zella's for Gingerbread houses! The kids absolutely love doing this every year! Grandma has all the houses ready and the kids have a blast decorating! And always end up eating WAY too many treats!! This year we took Hank and he was in heaven! Every time the kids would drop some candy, he was right there! I'm surprised he didn't get sick!! They all turned out so cute!




Alex and his cousins, Cody and Ben rocking out! 

Alex giving his 3rd sister, Whitney some sugar!


Taylor!! You are so handsome!

Grandma! The ring leader of the whole event!

Hank was in absolute heaven!

Me, Heather and Kristin decorating the tree!

Cute Charly!
*******************
Then this morning we had our ward Breakfast with Santa! All of the kids bring a toy to Santa for him to take to kids less fortunate! We had a great time! And the kids loved seeing Santa!
The Kids with Santa!

Me and my cute friend, Amber!






3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a TON of fun!! I want to see a pregnancy widget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That looks delicious!!!! Jules, look how good you look!
The party was fun but I wish they'd had something besides muffins and breakfast cassorole. I didn't see a single kid who ate that. (I know I'm horrible for saying this.) Never mind, forget I said it. I loved everything about the party. Even the food. Especially the food.
Post a Comment