Last Sunday, we had his party with Brady's family and it was so much fun!








Then, Tuesday, he went with some of his little buddies to his favorite place ever............
CHUCK E CHEESES!! The kids all had a blast! They were so funny! They couldn't get enough of the whole "Chuck E Cheeses experience"!
And the parents had a ball too..............right guys???













And lastly, we had my side of the family over on Friday to celebrate his birthday! We missed a few of you but had a great time....even on a super snowy night! 



Bubba, I love you so much and hope you have the greatest birthday ever! It is hard to believe my baby is 4! You are so sweet and take such good care of me and your sisters! And I love watching you and your dad "wrestle" over and over and over til Dad is totally pooped! You have such a tender heart and are always smiling and happy! I love you so much! Happy Birthday!





5 comments:
My sister Elise has a daughter with a December 23rd birthday, too! It is always crazy trying to find a time to celebrate. I will have to share your idea with her. It would probably work better than trying to cram something in on the 23rd. Looks like you guys had a blast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! That is a yucky time to have a birthday, I would agree. But, hey, TOY HEAVEN for him. I bet he loves it!
how fun is that birthday!!! i love the picture of him on his little 4 wheeler thing. He's such a sweet little thing. Happy Birthday Alex!
thanks for the close to cmas b-day celebrating ideas - I'm gonna need help with that soon. Too cute that Bubba of yours. I crack up at his little comments - I LVOE that you post them,l what a great way to cherish those memories! Also thanks for making me cry on your next post - I couldn't find the comment button for some reason. Aren't kids the best?
I meant "LOVE" of course! ;)
Post a Comment