So I hurried and said, "We are a family that is together FOREVER so I will ALWAYS be with you!" Then after that, he was satisfied!
For those of you who don't remember, a very close friend of the family..actually considered family, passed away 6 months ago very suddenly. His sweet wife, Kelli had their baby yesterday. As soon as I heard the good news, my heart instantly started aching for Kelli. I cannot even imagine how she was feeling and how much she wanted her husband, Dave to be there for the birth of their precious baby, London. What a beautiful thing to know that this sweet spirit went right from her Dad's arms into her Mother's arms!
Dave, we miss you! London....Welcome to the world!
David R. Wright, 1979-2008I also just reconnected today with a very good friend from my college days.. She informed me that her 6 month old son passed away suddenly, 6 months ago. I read her story on her blog and was completely in shambles! She is such an amazing, strong woman to endure such a major loss in her life! Andrea, I love you and you and your family will be in my prayers each day!!
I am so grateful to have the knowledge that I KNOW we will see our loved ones again! ..That Andrea will be able to hold sweet baby Wyatt again and that Dave and Kelli will be able to be together with their 2 beautiful daughters again! And what an amazing reunion it will be for all of us when that day finally comes!
Bubba, So in answer to your question, I will be there for you! I promise I will be with you FOREVER!





11 comments:
What a great post! That's so cute that Alex thought Hank would miss him! Luke talks about death sometimes too. It breaks your heart to think that they worry about that kind of stuff. I saw Kelli in the hospital and we think London looks like Dave! She's so cute!
That is so sweet and so sad. I am so glad that all of my kids are happy and healthy. No matter what life throws our way, that is really all that matters.
Oh Pulsie, I am so glad you posted this! I did not know Kelli had her baby, but I knew she was due right around now. It truly is the sweetest thought to know she was just in her Daddy's arms, moments ago.
Now I am totally bawling!!! Thanks a lot!
I am SO grateful for this post. Thank you for reminding me of our great gift from our Father in Heaven, we will be together Forever someday.
I can't see to type through my teary eyes! I too am so grateful for eternal families, and to have the gospel on our lives to rely on when we have to face hard times. I love you Julie!
I have a hard time talking about that with Will. Poor little buddy worries about it and it makes me sad. Thanks for the post and for your testimony-it helps.
Jeez that post made me bawl! Maybe it's the hormones but I love that you wrote baby London went from his dad's arms to his mom's..I cannot imagine. It does make you SO thankful that we have the knowledge that we will be forever and it really makes you realize what a HUGE blessing temple marriage is. Wow I need to appreciate my husband a little more..ok a LOT MORE!
Ok so I'm back from my Christmas break! Chris told me that Kelli had her baby. I'm glad all is well. We have the same doctor and I think he's the best doctor ever!
hi. I know I am a stranger. I came across your profile. It said you work from home doing medical coding. I work from home doing something similar and I live in the same area. Would you mind telling me what company you work for? I am interested in eventually moving to coding. you can email me at uofu2004@hotmail.com
I would so appreciate it! thank you! by the way your kids are SO cute!
Hey Julie, How's it going? I am glad to have found your blog too. Your kids are adorable, I'm glad you and Brady ended up together. I have to run but I'll be reading your blog later. Thanks for saying hi. :)
Post a Comment