I love Christmas Eve and spending time with the family! Although, Tanner....you were missed! But we love you and know that you are doing an incredible job serving in Sweden!
Bubba and Jada serenading to all of us!


New P.J.'s ..............shocker!
McKaylee playing "Deck the Halls"
Mickey has had a massive growth spurt this past year! He took his place right in front!
Bow...chicka...wow...wow............
********************************************************************
After having massive snow on Christmas Day and the few days after, the kids went outside to play in the snow! They had a blast! I'm not a huge fan of the "snow play" cause it is such a royal pain to get them in and out of their snow clothes, but they had so much fun!




Sorry, for those of you with weak stomachs....this is pretty nasty...the boogar sampling. EW!










2 comments:
Julie, it was so much fun to see you & Brady and your kids last night. You guys have a darling family and can't wait to hear if you will be adding a boy or a girl. I hope you are feeling good and I'll be watching for updates.
That snow was ridiculous!!! I am so with you on the snow play, I am tired of getting them dressed up, then out of it all, then washing and drying it all, just so they can go right out and do it again! And we are running out of hot chocolate!
I love the underwear pictures, funny kids!
Post a Comment