One of my favorite Christmas shows EVER has to be .."A Charlie Brown Christmas". I am sure everyone has probably seen it at least once in their lifetime! But I get the same feeling every time I watch it each Christmas season! A few years ago, my parents gave us each a Christmas ornament of Linus doing his "Christmas monologue" about the true meaning of Christmas! My kids love putting it up each year! It is always the last ornament on the tree. Then we turn all of the lights off and push the little button to hear Linus' sweet message. This year I had a hard time holding back the tears. It is such a sweet little message from such a sweet and simple little boy!If you hadn't had the chance to see this show, here is my favorite part! Sweet Linus sharing with his friends the "True meaning of Christmas!"





3 comments:
so can i just tell you how cute those two new stories are of alex.(the kids say the darndest things) I loved the one about him being in love with you. What a cute little stinker. He kills me.
Your Bubba is so freakin funny! he cracks me up. i love how he says he is in love with you! What a cutie!
OH THAT IS THE BEST!! I'm so glad you posted this..it's all about the simple but REAL meaning of Christmas..who needs presents anyways!? We look forward to Charlie Brown Christmas every year!!:)
Post a Comment