Yesterday the kids went to their Aunt Heidi's dental office where Santa and Mrs. Claus were visiting! They had a blast! Alex could not stop talking about how cool it was to see Mrs. Claus! And the fact that they got "BIG LOLLIPOPS"! That was a hit! Brady said they had lots of fun spending the afternoon with The Claus's!



*******************************************************
The other night, Alex and Brinley came out after bath time and were going crazy with their awesome dance moves!! They definitely got their rhythm from their dad!! It was hilarious! Here are some pics!










7 comments:
OH, your kids are funny! You got some great shots of them in the air---I am impressed!
Cute, cute kids! I absolutely love your new header! I am jealous!
Here you are! I was sad to here that you were curled up in the fetal position trying to make it through the first trimester when we stopped by today! I'm soo sorry for you, nothing is worse! However, I am super excited for the new edition headed your way!!! Hang in there, by the way, love your music.
Rolling at how cute the kids are dancing around. Too funny. Hope you're feeling better.
Your kids are so funny! And what a good Santa Claus too! Looks like you guys had fun!!
thats so cute! oh and thanks so much for the cute Christmas card, its so precious!
That looks like so much fun. I love the dance moves-very cool.
Post a Comment