Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Living Planet Aquarium

A few days ago, Bubba and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. We had never been before and he LOVED it! I'm sure it was much more fun because he was with his best buddies, but he had a blast! And it was a good break for me! I got to be with some of my best buddies too...the moms!!! :)
Here are some of the pics!!!



Kenyon and Rori Ana .....ahhhh, puppy love!

Ok...maybe a little more than puppy love! Look at poor Rori's face!




Bubba and Chanel petting the Sting Ray

Ok, seriously.....could she be ANY cuter??


Cute, Cute Gina!




A surprise visit from Grandpa Rich! He thought he'd come check out the Aquarium too!
Alex was sooo excited!



Kenyon!!! You look petrified!

I love this picture of the Jelly fish! You can see Chanel's reflection!


2 comments:

Allison said...

That looks like so much fun. I'll have to take my kids while Bella is off track. Hey, I have a packet for you for the fund raiser for tee ball.

Aimee said...

Wow, you got some amazing photo's! I think we have only seen the octopus move around once or twice in the 50 times we have been there! good job!