Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My little photographer, Brinley

I came out in the family room to find Brinley setting up for a "photo shoot". She has watched my sister, Heather come and take Olivia's and cousin, Spencer's pictures, so she decided to do one herself! As you will notice, she even changed backgrounds and everything! I think she did a pretty great job! Livi only lasted for about 3 pictures and she was done!
I think we have a future photographer on our hands~! Way to go Brinley!








Nothin scarier than Spiderman with his Ukulele!


















These next pictures are so cute! Alex and his cousin, Jada had a bath together the other night and after having the Jets on for a while had MAJOR bubblemania!
They were in heaven!























2 comments:

Shanna said...

okay that is stinking cute! i love how she used all those blankets as backgrounds. so funny!!! sorry you're homesick though, i'm dreading the day we have to leave this ward too. thats a hard thing, especially when you feel like you've got so much in common with the people around you.

Royce's said...

I was just saying today that I needed a photographer!! Brin, your hired!!! I also need a babysitter, thats where you come in Mckaylee!! And Bubba... I just need you. OH! And I need a little Olivia to hang out with too!